Green Point is located at the end of Green Point Road, south side of entrance to Warwick Creek, west of Secretary, Dorchester County. Green Point was covered by a grove of massive pine and cedar trees lining an expanse of sandy beach. This was a popular spot for picnics. A pavilion was built for picnickers. On the point itself an oysterhouse operated in the 1910s. In 1914 a hotel was built. Both the hotel and pavilion were converted to homes.
(Choptank River Cultural Resources Inventory, 1999-2002)
[ crhno_crh217 ]