Other Names: School No. 1
Earliest Documented: 1875
Latest Documented: 1897
Shown in the 1875 Isler and 1897 Saulsbury maps. Listed in 1896 school board expenditures as School No. 1 in Election District No. 5.
The mapped location is our are best guess – the grove of trees that now lies south of modern road after it was straightened and crossroads the layout changed.
Location Precision: 100 meters
Structure Exists: No
Primary Source: Denton Journal
Other Sources: 1875 Isler map, 1897 Saulsbury map