Other Names: School No. 4
Earliest Documented: 1889
Latest Documented: 1925
“The people tired of sending their children so far to school, joined in building a school and finally succeeded in getting the county to take over the responsibility. This latter transaction took place in 1889.” (Cochrane)
Categorized as Rural School in 1924 and 1925. (DJ)
1897 Saulsbury map location is shown as church in USGS topo Denton 1:62500 1905.
DJ 1896 list school no. 4.
Located in 1896 Election Dist. No. 4.
Denton Journal, 1924-11-15/page-5; Cochrane. USGS topo Denton 1:62500 1905.