Boonsboro School

Other Names:    School No. 4 (1875), School No. 1 (1896)

Earliest Documented:     1875      

Latest Documented:       1896      

Description

Listed as School No. 4 in Denton Journal 1877 and on 1875 Isler map adjacent to (NW of) “Colored Church” at Boonsboro crossroads.  The geographic location is based on 1875 map and position of the present cemetery. No school is shown in the 1897 Saulsbury map. 

Location Precision:          50  Meters

Structure Exists:     No         

Primary Source:                1875 Isler map

[crhno_crh742]