Donate to save the Meetinghouse.
It takes just a minute.
The Tuckahoe Neck Quaker Meetinghouse was built in 1802. The building was later used by the “Dunkards” as a place of worship and a school.
The Committee for the Preservation of the Tuckahoe Neck Quaker Meetinghouse, an affiliate of the Caroline County Historical Society, has developed a fundraising drive to restore the meetinghouse. It is the last such meetinghouse standing in Caroline County.
Phase One of the restoration in 2019 centered on restoring of the east façade and painting the south façade.
For more information, contact Jo Ann Staples at firstname.lastname@example.org.