See the list of all the place types indicated in these historic maps.
See also these cemeteries:
- Union Church where lie the remains of Cpl William H. Carney, 38th US Colored Troops
- Col. William Whitely tomb.
- Col. William Richardson tomb
- Traces of graves seen in aerial imagery of the black church along the highway.
- Single headstone near fairgounds and Friends church between Preston and Federalsburg.
- One or two near north end of Federalsburg road
- Dover Towne
- Hardcastle Hall north of Goldsboro
- Boonsboro colored church
- Outside Harmony
- Mary Butler grave in Idlewild WMA
- Hillsboro Methodist Cemetery (was behind bank; no CRH web search results.)
[ crhno_crh253 ]